BigBore Catch Me if you Can (Medium)
These one of a kind Urban Helmets were handmade and hand-painted by Celio Dobrucki, an international reference when it comes to motorcycle customization. Since 1996 Celio has been customizing helmets and motorcycles. Today, after a long ride with more than 20 years, Celio is proud to be a statue in the motorcycle customization and helmet painting community throughout Brazil and the world.
All custom Urban Helmets are limited in style and size. We currently have in stock only one size of each helmet, the size advertised is the only available size. Be sure to double-check our size guide for these helmets before placing your order.
There are no exchanges available for the hand-painted helmets. In case of returns, we offer a money-back guarantee but the shipping is not included when shipping back the product for a refund. All we ask is that the product must be unused, in the same condition you received it and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
Riding with a custom helmet is about standing out from the pack. Own an exclusive design that will stand the test of time, on a helmet you can trust.
All helmets are DOT approved.
- 1 of 1 Custom painted
- Does not include BigBore snap-on face shield
- Hull: ABS natural virgin
- Lightweight shell
- 3-inch eye-port (fits 3.5-inch goggles or glasses)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring
- Internal lining in Alcantara, combining the softness of the wool, the elegance of the silk and the resistance of the linen
- Removable cheek pads
- DOT certified
- Inmetro certified
- Weight: 3.13lb
- Product Pictures are RAW and unedited
- The helmet was assembled in the factory, not disassembled for painting. Thus the helmet is safer and maintains our DOT standards.
- All sales final, we can reimburse an order if the helmet does not fit. But there are no exchanges.